Did you know that you have 2 weeks to go for a checkup after a car accident if you want file an insurance claim to pay off medical bills? Most auto accident victims, however, do not show symptoms until 30 days after the date of the accident. Insurance companies are aware of these trends and have implemented a new law stating that policyholders must see a doctor within two weeks of the accident. If that’s the case, schedule an appointment with RejuvenX for a proper physical examination to prevent insurance claim denial.
- Paperwork (which can be VERY confusing if not handled by a professional)
- Insurance verification (important so you are not left with large bills)
- Insurance billing (some doctors will not even accept you if you have PIP insurance because they don’t know how or don’t want to deal with PIP billing)
- Attorney (you may not even be at fault, but if you need someone to protect you, why not have the best instead of relying on a TV or phone book ad?)
- Treatment by a qualified physician and/or car accident chiropractor (you will not have to wait to get treated and won’t be given the runaround)