Car Accidents Are Scary!
You only have 2 weeks to get into a doctor’s office to be checked out after your car accident if you want your insurance to pay for your medical bills. However, most people who have been in an accident have no symptoms until 30 days have passed. The insurance companies know this and that’s why they implemented a new law that forces patients like you to see a doctor within 2 weeks of your accident. It is imperative to call our office and schedule an appointment to be examined so you do not lose the benefits that your car insurance should be providing you.
- Paperwork (which can be VERY confusing if not handled by a professional)
- Insurance verification (important so you are not left with large bills)
- Insurance billing (some doctors will not even accept you if you have PIP insurance because they don’t know how or don’t want to deal with PIP billing)
- Attorney (you may not even be at fault, but if you need someone to protect you, why not have the best instead of relying on a TV or phone book ad?)
- Treatment by a qualified physician and/or car accident chiropractor (you will not have to wait to get treated and won’t be given the runaround)
Wondering if you have been affected by your accident? Do you have any of these symptoms?
- Neck Pain
- Sleep Disturbances
- Numbness and tingling in arms, hands, legs or feet
- Back pain
- Light sensitivity
- Knee, shoulder or hip pain
- Mid back pain
If you answered yes to any of the above, call our office immediately to make an appointment!
Why Run All Over When All of Your Testing Can Be Done Here?
Some of the testing that our offices perform includes:
- Muscle Function Testing
- Orthopedic Evaluations
- Neurological Evaluations
- Pharmacogenetic Testing (this test determines whether the medications you take are compatible with your body based on your genetics) A must for everyone!!
The team at RejuvenX, in our offices throughout Florida, is here to help you reach your healthcare goals. Call us for help today.
Imagine a Medical Office Where You Feel Cared For And The Doctors Listen
At RejuvenX we offer a number of different medical services to our patients. Our integrated team is here to help you achieve the best long-term outcome.