You only have 2 weeks to get into a doctor’s office to be checked out after your car accident if you want your insurance to pay for your medical bills. However, most people who have been in an accident have no symptoms until 30 days have passed. Insurance companies are aware of this and that’s why they implemented the new law that forces patients like you to see a doctor within 2 weeks of your accident. It is extremely important to call our office and schedule an appointment to be examined immediately. Scheduling an exam immediately will assist in not losing the benefits that your car insurance should be providing you.
- Paperwork (which can be VERY confusing if not handled by a professional)
- Insurance verification (important so you are not left with large bills)
- Insurance billing (some doctors will not even accept you if you have PIP insurance because they don’t know how or don’t want to deal with PIP billing)
- Attorney (you may not even be at fault, but if you need someone to protect you, why not have the best instead of relying on a TV or phone book ad?)
- Treatment by a qualified physician and/or car accident chiropractor (you will not have to wait to get treated and won’t be given the runaround)