We push the limits of what's possible for our patients.
Welcome To Our Clinic
Our clients are our priority, we offer
quality medical services with a team of specialists.
Our mission is to improve the health of our community by providing high quality, comprehensive medical care in a welcoming and compassionate environment.
On behalf of the entire staff, we would like to welcome you to our clinic. We are pleased to have the opportunity to assist you with your physical therapy care. Our goal is to provide the highest quality and most up-to-date physical therapy treatments available in a professional and caring manner. We are committed to helping you attain your rehabilitation goals. It is also our goal to provide you with outstanding service.
Employing a natural approach when it comes to treating joint and muscle pains, RejuvenX has a team of hardworking and experienced car accident doctors in Charlotte County, FL specializing in pain treatment and serving patients coming from all parts of the state,
At RejuvenX, our office is located at 12479 South Access Rd Port Charlotte, FL 33981. That’s why we are able to serve a wide range of patients who live in Charlotte County.
About Charlotte County
Chiropractic Services in Charlotte County
RejuvenX offers a variety of chiropractic services which includes the following:
- Auto Accident After Care. Our car accident doctors will examine some health conditions resulting from an auto accident, among those covered by our services are whiplash, emotional trauma, whiplash, and concussion.
- Neuropathy. This covers diabetic, small fiber, and peripheral neuropathy. This is ideal when you feel recurring tingling sensations in your hands and feet.
- Arthritis Care. If you are looking for safe treatments for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, we have this treatment offered in our clinic.
- Neck, Back, Lower Back Pain Treatment. Regardless of how simple or complex the pain is for your neck, back, and lower back, we can help you treat them through chiropractic manipulation or whole-body vibration therapy.
- Knee, Hip, and Shoulder Pain Treatment. Our expert chiropractors use a specialized service called platelet-rich injection for extreme cases of the knee, hip, and shoulder pain. We use this to help heal torn muscles and tissues in these areas.
Therapy in Charlotte County
Listed below are three of the specialized postural rehabilitation services that we offer at RejuvenX:
- Whole Body Vibration (WBV). This special gadget uses vibrations to soothe and correct muscle and joint pains.
- Wobble Chair. Perfect for spinal cord conditions, as well as back pain, this device helps correct abdominal disc spaces for a healthier spine.
- Cervical Traction. Made to treat degenerative disc disease, this is likewise important in treating arthritis, neck pain, and headache.
Our other therapies include:
- MLS Laser Therapy. Used to treat inflammation and improve nerve functions and vascular activity, this therapy is ideal for those suffering from neuropathy.
- Platelet Rich Therapy. Made to treat muscle and tissue regeneration, the patient’s own blood is used in the process.
- Neuropathy Therapy. Red LED and low-level infrared light therapy are among your options.
- Sciatica Therapy. Chiropractic manipulation is a sciatica therapy that we offer to our patients.
- Spinal Decompression Therapy. A non-invasive treatment, this effectively heals the spine through the process of decompressing the spinal discs.
Testing & Evaluation in Charlotte County
Get yourself tested using the following services that we offer at RejuvenX:
- X-Ray. This looks closely at whether or not a fractured bone causes the pain felt by the patient.
- Muscle Function Testing. This helps test whether or not a torn muscle or tissue is the root cause of the problem.
- Orthopedic Evaluation. Orthopedic professionals evaluate x-rays in order to give the best treatment for the condition.
- Neurological Evaluation. The specialist uses this in order to evaluate the root cause of the problem then recommend the most suitable therapy or treatment for the patient.
Why Choose RejuvenX in Charlotte County?
Operating for nearly a decade, RejuvenX has helped a diverse range of patients suffering from all sorts of chronic pain. We have an experienced and professional team of car accident doctors in Charlotte County, FL specializing in treating patients who suffer from auto accident injuries and carpal tunnel syndrome. Above all, we treat you with the utmost respect that you deserve.
If you have any questions about our therapy, rehab, and chiropractic services in Charlotte County, feel free to call us at (941) 759-5664 today.
About Our Clinic
We are a private, independent practice constantly striving to provide excellence in personalized, compassionate care that is consistent, quality-driven and choice-conscious for all of our patients.
Our staff is well trained, caring and professional. Each and every one of us respects the diversity and dignity of our patients. We welcome advances in learning and technology in an effort to achieve efficient and quality-driven patient care.
Together our team of doctors bring a broad spectrum of experience and professional expertise and continually undertake professional development education to remain up to date with the latest in medical treatment options.
We aim to make all patients feel welcome whilst providing high quality, professional medical care in a friendly environment. Although it may not always be possible to see your preferred doctor, our doctors work together as a team to make sure your ongoing health needs are met.