We push the limits of what's possible for our patients.
Welcome To Our Clinic
Our clients are our priority, we offer
quality medical services with a team of specialists.
Our mission is to improve the health of our community by providing high quality, comprehensive medical care in a welcoming and compassionate environment.
On behalf of the entire staff, we would like to welcome you to our clinic. We are pleased to have the opportunity to assist you with your physical therapy care. Our goal is to provide the highest quality and most up-to-date physical therapy treatments available in a professional and caring manner. We are committed to helping you attain your rehabilitation goals. It is also our goal to provide you with outstanding service.
Also known as the Paradise Coast, Collier County encompasses Marco Island, Naples, and the Everglades. Topographically, it is the biggest County in Florida with over 80% of it is designated as nature preserves – here, you can enjoy all of nature in its full glory. Our experienced team of car accident doctors in Collier County, FL at RejuvenX flock to the idea of nature as well, employing a natural approach for treatment as compared to other specialist clinics when it comes to treating pain in muscles and joints.
At RejuvenX, our clinic is located at 6315 Presidential Court #140, Fort Myers, FL. That’s why we can serve a wide range of patients who live in Collier County.
About Collier County
Chiropractic Services in Collier County
- Auto Accident After Care- RejuvenX has a wealth of experience treating patients with injuries or conditions resulting from auto accidents. Symptoms like pain and nausea can appear even a month after the accident, where you should seek professional advice promptly
- Understanding Car Accident Injuries- Injuries manifesting from car accidents can cause serious problems and should be treated timely.
- Car Accident Treatments- A wide range of treatment methods from medication to massage therapy for the different types of injuries.
- Neuropathy- Our neuropathy treatment method aims to have you no longer worry about neuropathy and feel like yourself again. Imagine if you could improve your balance, sleep better, take fewer medications, and eliminate the numbing feeling in your legs.
- Peripheral Neuropathy- This is a treatment for damage to your peripheral nerves.
- Diabetic Neuropathy- This is a treatment for diabetes-related nerve damage.
- Small Fiber Neuropathy- This is a treatment to repair small nerve fibers in your skin.
- Arthritis Care– Arthritis typically worsens with age, and it is important to seek treatment quickly before it further affects your mobility capabilities. Here, we use an FDA-approved drug Sarapin to help you alleviate pain and treat critical trigger points.
- Osteoarthritis- Most commonly affects the hands, hips, and knees.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis- The painful swelling of joints that is caused by inflammatory and autoimmune diseases.
- Neck Pain Treatment- This treatment helps with the relief of neck pain by analyzing an X-ray of your spinal condition.
- Back Pain Treatment- This treatment will help alleviate your back pain.
- Lower Back Pain Treatment- Our chiropractors will find the best treatment option for you.
- Knee Pain Treatment- Our chiropractors aim to find the root cause of your pain and treat it before it causes further problems. Treatment sessions will also help you to alleviate your pain.
- Hip Pain Treatment- This treatment is especially beneficial for the piriformis and is safer than cortisone injections.
- Shoulder Pain Treatment- Our natural therapy options mimic the natural repairing of damaged tissues in your shoulder.
Therapy in Collier County
- Postural Rehabilitation Services
- Whole Body Vibration (WBV)- The use of a vibrating platform for treatment.
- Wobble Chair- An ergonomically designed stool that enforces a good posture and healthy movement.
- Cervical Traction- Relief of neck pain resulting from extended stretches.
- Sciatica Therapy- Chiropractic manipulation to reduce sciatica-related pains.
- Spinal Decompression Therapy- Relief spinal disc pain.
Testing & Evaluation in Collier County
- X-Ray- One of the most important and effective ways to determine the best treatment option for you.
- Muscle Function Testing- Helps to identify muscle groups of your body that are lacking.
- Orthopedic Evaluation- To identify points of pain for proper pain relief treatment.
- Neurological Evaluation- Evaluates nerve functions as well as muscle strength of your body.
Why Choose RejuvenX in Collier County?
Here at RejuvenX, we aim to impart useful knowledge to our patients on conditions like joint care and others alike to make a positive difference in their lives. With almost a decade’s worth of experience, you need not worry when you schedule an appointment here with us! Our team of car accident doctors in Collier County, FL have a wealth of expertise and specialize in pain treatment.
If you have any questions about our therapy, rehab, and chiropractic services in Collier County, feel free to call us at (239) 689-6042 today.