We push the limits of what's possible for our patients.
Welcome To Our Clinic
Our clients are our priority, we offer
quality medical services with a team of specialists.
Our mission is to improve the health of our community by providing high quality, comprehensive medical care in a welcoming and compassionate environment.
On behalf of the entire staff, we would like to welcome you to our clinic. We are pleased to have the opportunity to assist you with your physical therapy care. Our goal is to provide the highest quality and most up-to-date physical therapy treatments available in a professional and caring manner. We are committed to helping you attain your rehabilitation goals. It is also our goal to provide you with outstanding service.
Located in the U.S State of Florida, Desoto County is home to over 34,862 residents. At Desoto County, not only are there magnificent views to enjoy, but you can also find RejuvenX, a unique rehabilitation clinic where you can seek treatment to help in managing your chronic pains.
We have a team of experienced car accident doctors in Desoto Country, FL specializing in treating back pain, joint pain and even neuropathic pain. Our clinic is located at 12479 South Access Rd Port Charlotte, FL 33981 – and that’s why we can serve a wide range of patients who live in Desoto County.
About Desoto County
Chiropractic Services in Desoto County
- Auto Accident After Care- RejuvenX is known to excel in treating post auto accident injuries. If you notice that you have been experiencing pain, dizziness, or migraines after an auto accident, then we encourage that you book an appointment with us.
- Understanding Car Accident Injuries. Car accident injuries can take up to a month to surface and should not be overlooked as another simple pain.
- Car Accident Treatments.- Treatments will ensure that you have proper recovery management from the accident.
- Neuropathy- We understand how much our patients want to be able to feel like themselves before they developed neuropathy conditions. That is why we have developed a unique set of medical procedures to help you safely and effectively treat neuropathy.
- Peripheral Neuropathy- Relieve numbness in your feet and hands.
- Diabetic Neuropathy- It is essentially nerve damage treatment in relation to diabetes.
- Small Fiber Neuropathy- Repair small damages in your nerve fibers that affect one’s sensitivity to heat and pain.
- Arthritis Care- Here at RejuvenX, we avoid using harsh medications that have heavy side effects. As such, we make use of an FDA-approved drug, Sarapin, to treat arthritis. Sarapin works in a similar way to cortisone, yet it doesn’t have the same side effects. In addition, Sarapin is useful in treating trigger points and muscle knots when they cannot be relaxed.
- Osteoarthritis- Repair damages in your knees, hands, and hip that arise from overworking.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis- This is caused by inflammatory disease that can lead to painful swelling at the joint areas.
- Neck Pain Treatment- Whether you experience pain in your neck, back, lower back, or other areas of your body, our chiropractors are trained to help you alleviate the pain. On top of that, we will also seek out the root cause of the problem and find ways to treat it so that you don’t have to suffer the same pains over and over again.
- Back Pain Treatment- Treatment will relieve annoying back pain so you can move with less pain.
- Lower Back Pain Treatment- Our chiropractors will employ the best practices to relieve lower back pain and even diagnose the root cause of it.
- Knee Pain Treatment- Treatment so that you can move freely and pain-free again.
- Hip Pain Treatment- We use injectable treatments and is a great option for piriformis.
- Shoulder Pain Treatment- Treatment is effective to repair damaged tissues around the shoulder area to relieve pain.
Therapy in Desoto County
- Postural Rehabilitation Services
- Whole Body Vibration (WBV)- This is a unique machine that makes use of vibration to facilitate treatment.
- Wobble Chair- A comfortable chair that promotes healthy movements in your body.
- Cervical Traction to relieve neck pain so you can continue working freely.
- MLS Laser Therapy- A more effective, time-efficient, and energy-efficient treatment compared to traditional lasers.
- Platelet Rich Therapy- This therapy makes use of advanced technology to repair your body in a natural manner.
- Neuropathy Therapy- Therapy is non-invasive as well as drug-free so you do not have to worry about drug-related side effects.
- Sciatica Therapy- Therapy involves active manipulation to relieve pain arising from sciatica.
- Spinal Decompression Therapy- Therapy is non-surgical but can offer much pain relief in the spinal discs.
Testing & Evaluation in Desoto County
- X-Ray- Used to identify spinal conditions for better assessment.
- Muscle Function Testing- To identify the weaker muscle groups.
- Orthopedic Evaluation- Help to make it easier to choose an effective treatment for pain relief.
- Neurological Evaluation- Look out for signs of damages in nerves as well as muscle strength.
Why Choose RejuvenX in Desoto County?
For almost a decade, RejuvenX has been helping patients to relieve migraines and pain in different areas of the body. With our wealth of experience, you can rest assured that our team of car accident doctors in Desoto County, FL knows what is best for you. In addition, RejuvenX employs only the best and natural approaches as far as possible to treat pain in your muscles and joints, so that you experience the least side effects.
If you have any questions about our therapy, rehab, and chiropractic services in Desoto County, feel free to call us at (941) 759-5664 today.