We push the limits of what's possible for our patients.
Welcome To Our Clinic
Our clients are our priority, we offer
quality medical services with a team of specialists.
Our mission is to improve the health of our community by providing high quality, comprehensive medical care in a welcoming and compassionate environment.
On behalf of the entire staff, we would like to welcome you to our clinic. We are pleased to have the opportunity to assist you with your physical therapy care. Our goal is to provide the highest quality and most up-to-date physical therapy treatments available in a professional and caring manner. We are committed to helping you attain your rehabilitation goals. It is also our goal to provide you with outstanding service.
If you’re looking for the best car accident doctors in Glades County, FL – RejuvenX in Fort Myers is known its cutting-edge physical and medical therapy, as well as chiropractic treatment. Our experienced team of professionals specialize in treating patients injured in vehicle incidents and those recovering from slips and falls.
Our clinic is located at 6315 Presidential Court #140 FORT MYERS, FL – and that’s why we can serve a wide range of patients who live in Glades County.
About Glades County
Chiropractic Services in Glades County.
- Auto Accident After Care- Most car accident victims don’t notice symptoms until about a month after the accident. Here, we help you to conduct a proper physical examination.
- Understanding Car Accident Injuries- Help you set post-accident recovery goals so that there will be no further implications from any injuries.
- Car Accident Treatments- Come in many forms ranging from physical massages to medications.
- Neuropathy- Neuropathy treatment can help you to improve your balance, sleep better, as well as eliminate any tingling sensations in your legs or feet.
- Peripheral Neuropathy- Therapy to help you finally get rid of tingling and numbness in your legs and feet.
- Diabetic Neuropathy- Treats neuropathy that is related to diabetes.
- Small Fiber Neuropathy- To repair small damages in your nerve fibers that can reduce your sensitivity to pain and heat.
- Arthritis Care- At RejuvenX, we focus on Sarapin, a substance used to treat arthritis that has little to no side effects like other arthritis medications. Not to worry, Sarapin is FDA approved and works similarly to cortisone, just without the same side effects.
- Osteoarthritis- Commonly known as “wear and tear” arthritis.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis- Treatment to help you relieve pain in joints so that you can enjoy your favorite activities with no restrictions.
- Neck Pain Treatment- Our chiropractic treatments will help you to progressively alleviate pain in the different areas of your body.
- Back Pain Treatment- Full body diagnosis to identify pain areas.
- Lower Back Pain Treatment- Our professional chiropractors will help you reduce pain greatly in just a few sessions.
- Knee Pain Treatment- Our treatment will help you to move around and climb stairs pain-free again.
- Hip Pain Treatment- Treatment is non-invasive and injectable and carries less risk than cortisone injections, and helps with piriformis syndrome.
- Shoulder Pain Treatment- Treatment repairs damages in tissues around the pain point.
Therapy in Glades County
- Postural Rehabilitation Services
- Whole Body Vibration (WBV)- To simulate healthy vibration that promotes recovery.
- Wobble Chair- To facilitate healthy body movements.
- Cervical Traction- To eliminate neck pains.
- MLS Laser Therapy- MLS laser therapy helps our patients to reduce inflammation, improve nerve function and vascular activity, as well as soften and reduce scar tissue.
- Platelet Rich Therapy- Platelet rich therapy is a great and effective way to help heal the body naturally.
- Neuropathy Therapy- Stubborn neuropathy can arise from treatments like chemotherapy. We make use of technology to try to treat them effectively.
- Sciatica Therapy- Our chiropractors can help you to relieve pain.
- Spinal Decompression Therapy- The best rehabilitation therapy for conditions of the spine.
Testing & Evaluation in Glades County
- X-Ray- To get an accurate scan and thus understanding why certain areas are hurting.
- Muscle Function Testing- To identify if any muscle groups are significantly weaker than others.
- Orthopedic Evaluation- The right treatment method can be chosen for your condition.
- Neurological Evaluation- To ensure the nerves are undamaged and healthy.
Why Choose RejuvenX in Glades County?
For almost a decade, our team of experienced car accident doctors in Glades County, FL has helped countless individuals to effectively recover from auto accident injuries, relieve chronic pain, migraines, headaches, and others alike. If you are seeking treatment, try RejuvenX to see why it is the go-to option for many.
If you have any questions about our therapy, rehab, and chiropractic services in Glades County, feel free to call us at (239) 689-6042 today.