We push the limits of what's possible for our patients.
Welcome To Our Clinic
Our clients are our priority, we offer
quality medical services with a team of specialists.
Our mission is to improve the health of our community by providing high quality, comprehensive medical care in a welcoming and compassionate environment.
On behalf of the entire staff, we would like to welcome you to our clinic. We are pleased to have the opportunity to assist you with your physical therapy care. Our goal is to provide the highest quality and most up-to-date physical therapy treatments available in a professional and caring manner. We are committed to helping you attain your rehabilitation goals. It is also our goal to provide you with outstanding service.
About Hendry County
Located in the State of Florida, Hendry County is the perfect combination of natural beauty and welcoming communities.
We have 5 clinics scatted across Florida so that patients can easily visit the nearest one to them, with Fort Myers being the closest office to Hendry County. A short drive in an hour or so will be able to get you to the Fort Myers office for quick and effective pain relief.
Chiropractic Services in Hendry County
- Auto Accident After Care- Symptoms of auto accidents can surface only after 30 days of the incident. If you notice that you suffer from either nausea, neck pain, headaches, numbness, or dizziness after the accident, then you should quickly schedule an appointment with us.
- Understanding Car Accident Injuries- Essential to a speedy recovery.
- Car Accident Treatments- Ensure that there are no long-lasting implications from that unfortunate accident.
- Neuropathy- Neuropathy treatment helps you to sleep better, eliminates any numbness or tingling in your legs/feet, and improves your balance.
- Peripheral Neuropathy- Causes numbness and tingling in areas like your hands and feet.
- Diabetic Neuropathy- Arises from diabetes and causes damage to your nerves, affecting the legs and feet.
- Small Fiber Neuropathy- Causes minor damages in the smaller fibers of your skin.
- Arthritis Care- Using an FDA-approved drug Sarapin, patients with arthritis leave our office feeling satisfied and great just after a few visits!
- Osteoarthritis- Most commonly affects the hips, hands, and knees area.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis- Identified through painful swelling in the joint area.
- Neck Pain Treatment- Simple pain relief can be achieved through various treatment methods, but they are bound to come back if you don’t find out the root cause of the problem. Here at RejuvenX, we not only provide treatments that relieve your pain but also show you scans of your condition.
- Back Pain Treatment- We provide a full body diagnosis and X-ray scan to effectively treat back pain.
- Lower Back Pain Treatment- Treatment will help you so that you can be relieved from the constant pain in your lower back.
- Knee Pain Treatment- Knee pain is not something that should be taken lightly. We utilize a treatment method focused on healing joint and tendon disease.
- Hip Pain Treatment- Our injectable treatment works well for piriformis.
- Shoulder Pain Treatment- Through a focus on healing damaged tissues naturally and quickly so you no longer feel pain.
Therapy in Hendry County
- Postural Rehabilitation Services
- Whole Body Vibration (WBV)- To facilitate a speedy and effective recovery.
- Wobble Chair- Helps you to have better movement habits that are good for the body.
- Cervical Traction- To relieve pain in the neck area.
- MLS Laser Therapy- To help relieve pain, we make use of MLS (Multiwave Locked System) Therapy that is effective and takes less energy and time as compared to other traditional lasers.
- Platelet Rich Therapy- This therapy makes use of a patient’s own platelets to accelerate the healing process of injured ligaments, tendons, muscles, and joints.
- Neuropathy Therapy- We make use of red LED to treat stubborn neuropathy conditions.
- Sciatica Therapy- Active manipulation by chiropractors to relieve your pain.
- Spinal Decompression Therapy- The best treatment for spinal conditions.
Testing & Evaluation in Hendry County
- X-Ray- Scans to accurately determine the area of pain.
- Muscle Function Testing- Ensure all muscle groups are functioning properly.
- Orthopedic Evaluation- Evaluate the best treatment for you.
- Neurological Evaluation- Assess if there are any damages to nerves that can affect muscle strength.
Why Choose RejuvenX in Hendry County?
Here at RejuvenX, we stand out from other chiropractic clinics by employing a natural approach to treat pain in muscles and joints. Our team of car accident doctors in Hendry County, FL are all professionally trained and specialize in pain treatment.
If you have any questions about our therapy, rehab, and chiropractic services in Hendry County, feel free to call us at (239) 689-6042 today.