We push the limits of what's possible for our patients.
Welcome To Our Clinic
Our clients are our priority, we offer
quality medical services with a team of specialists.
Our mission is to improve the health of our community by providing high quality, comprehensive medical care in a welcoming and compassionate environment.
On behalf of the entire staff, we would like to welcome you to our clinic. We are pleased to have the opportunity to assist you with your physical therapy care. Our goal is to provide the highest quality and most up-to-date physical therapy treatments available in a professional and caring manner. We are committed to helping you attain your rehabilitation goals. It is also our goal to provide you with outstanding service.
At RejuvenX, we understand the pain that comes with accidents, and other injuries. To treat that, we use a natural approach at our unique medical clinic. Our team of car accident doctors in Lee County, FL will be there to guide you in the entire process, while you recover from your situation.
Our office is located at 6315 Presidential Court #140 Fort Myers, FL – and that’s why we can serve a wide range of patients who live in Lee County.
About Lee County
Chiropractic Services in Lee County
Muscle and joint pains, when overlooked, can cause more pain than usual. Our chiropractic services are listed down below for your reference, just in case you are in need of one:
- Auto Accident After Care. Our car accident doctor administers therapies for bone fractures, concussion, whiplash, emotional trauma, and other health conditions resulting from car accidents.
- Neuropathy. Get rid of those recurring tingling sensations in your hands and feet, and be treated from peripheral, small fiber, and diabetic neuropathy with the assistance of our experts.
- Arthritis Care. Our safe treatments cover rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. We make sure that you will experience little to no side effects at all after the treatment.
- Neck, Back, Lower Back Pain Treatment. Neglect neck, back, and lower back pain no more through our chiropractic manipulation and whole body vibration therapy.
- Knee, Hip, and Shoulder Pain Treatment. Our chiropractors use specialized platelet-rich injections to help you recover from torn muscles and tissues on your knee, hip, and shoulders.
Therapy in Lee County
Our therapies at RejuvenX include the following postural rehabilitation services:
- Whole Body Vibration (WBV). This uses a specialized gadget that trims down the usual 45-minute muscle therapy to just 10 minutes. The aim is to correct and soothe muscle and joint pain using vibrations of 3300 times per minute.
- Wobble Chair. This special device is made to alleviate back pain, and improve spine health while correcting abnormal disc spaces.
- Cervical Traction. While the therapy is mainly used for degenerative disc disease, it is also recommended for treating neck pain, arthritis, and even headaches.
We also have the following therapy options in addition to the ones listed above:
- MLS Laser therapy. Designed to improve nerve function and vascular activity, this laser treatment is used to treat inflammation and is perfect for neuropathy therapy.
- Platelet Rich Therapy. Using the patient’s own blood, the target of this treatment is to lessen tissue and muscle degeneration.
- Neuropathy Therapy. The use of Red LED and Low-Level Infrared Light therapy is perfect for neuropathy as well.
- Sciatica Therapy. This includes chiropractic manipulation for sciatica treatment.
- Spinal Decompression Therapy. This aims to decompress spinal discs with the focus on effectively healing the spine using non-invasive treatment.
Testing & Evaluation in Lee County
Before you even get the treatment for your joint and muscle pain, you must undergo the following testing and evaluation services:
- X-Ray. This can be used by experts in order to determine whether a fractured bone or another issue causes the pain.
- Muscle Function Testing. As the name suggests, this one tests muscle functions and check for possibilities of tissue or muscle tearing.
- Orthopedic Evaluation. Orthopedic professionals evaluate x-rays to find the best treatment for a specific condition.
- Neurological Evaluation. A specialist traces the root cause of the problem before recommending the most ideal therapy for the patient.
Why Choose RejuvenX in Lee County?
With almost a decade in the industry, our car accident doctors in Lee County, FL have served patients who are suffering from various pains including migraines, headaches, knee, hip, and disk pains, as well as carpal tunnel syndrome and auto accident injuries. Aside from treatment, we make it a point that our patients get to know how they can take care of their spine and joint.
If you have any questions about our therapy, rehab, and chiropractic services in Lee County, feel free to call us at (239) 689-6042 today.