We push the limits of what's possible for our patients.
Welcome To Our Clinic
Our clients are our priority, we offer
quality medical services with a team of specialists.
Our mission is to improve the health of our community by providing high quality, comprehensive medical care in a welcoming and compassionate environment.
On behalf of the entire staff, we would like to welcome you to our clinic. We are pleased to have the opportunity to assist you with your physical therapy care. Our goal is to provide the highest quality and most up-to-date physical therapy treatments available in a professional and caring manner. We are committed to helping you attain your rehabilitation goals. It is also our goal to provide you with outstanding service.
Not only is Manatee County one of the safest places to live, but it also offers plenty of beautiful sandy beaches and the refreshing sea breeze for the locals to enjoy. To experience all of that in good health is truly a luxury. Every individual should pay attention to their health and seek consultations promptly when they start to experience pain.
Our team of car accident doctors in Manatee County, FL at RejuvenX specializes in medical and physio-therapy to help our patients manage their chronic pains from auto-related injuries. The clinic is located at 3021 Manatee Ave, West Bradenton, FL 34205 – and that’s why we can serve a wide range of patients who live in Manatee County.
About Manatee County
Chiropractic Services in Manatee County
- Auto Accident After Care- Here at RejuvenX, we have a reputation for being the preferred “Car accident doctor”, thanks to our numerous years of experience treating patients that are recovering from injuries arising from auto accidents. Common symptoms like nausea, headaches, numbness, and pain can appear even one month after the date from the accident. If you suspect that you might be suffering from injuries arising from car accidents, then you should seek an appointment with us to address it quickly.
- Understanding Car Accident Injuries- Essential so that you do not undermine an injury.
- Car Accident Treatments- Ensure no further implications.
- Neuropathy- Wave goodbye to the debilitating effects of neuropathy. Over the years, we have helped thousands of patients with neuropathy to be able to live life freely again with the use of our effective and safe treatment methods.
- Peripheral Neuropathy- Treatment for damages to the peripheral nerves that causes the feeling of numbness in either the hands, legs, or both.
- Diabetic Neuropathy- Treatment for the nerve damage associated with diabetes that commonly affects the leg area.
- Small Fiber Neuropathy- Treatment repairs damage in nerve fibers of the skin.
- Arthritis Care- Through working with numerous patients, we understand that Americans no longer prefer having medications that have harsh side effects. As such, our choice of medicine to treat is Sarapin, an FDA-approved drug. Sarapin works in a similar manner to cortisone but without the side effects. Cortisone is a type of medication commonly used to treat arthritis conditions like osteoarthritis.
- Osteoarthritis- The most common form of arthritis and causes the underlying bone to change.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis- An autoimmune disease, meaning the immune system of your body attacks the healthy cells by mistake.
- Neck Pain Treatment- Relieve pain in your neck area.
- Back Pain Treatment- Effective through an X-ray scan that identifies spinal conditions.
- Lower Back Pain Treatment- Treatment intended to help you to live pain-free again.
- Knee Pain Treatment- Critical to mobility, especially with old age.
- Hip Pain Treatment- Our injectable treatment is safer compared to cortisone injections and helps with piriformis.
- Shoulder Pain Treatment- Treatment to repair damaged tissues that cause the pain.
Therapy in Manatee County
- Postural Rehabilitation Services
- Whole Body Vibration (WBV)- Helps improve muscle strength and reduce back pain.
- Wobble Chair- A comfortable chair that ensures proper posture just by sitting.
- Cervical Traction Therapy- Involves stretching the neck to relieve neck pain.
- MLS Laser therapy- Allows you to relieve pain in a non-invasive way.
- Platelet Rich Therapy- Involves the injection of one’s own platelets to speed up the healing process.
- Neuropathy Therapy- Ensure you maintain the strength and function of nerves.
- Sciatica Therapy- Relieve pain and ease muscle spasms.
- Spinal Decompression Therapy- Helps you to relieve lower back and neck pain.
Testing & Evaluation in Manatee County
- X-Ray- Scans are conducted to identify the root cause of pain.
- Muscle Function Testing- Gives a glance of which muscle groups are stronger or weaker.
- Orthopedic Evaluation- Gives professionals the information to recommend the most effective treatment solution for you.
- Neurological Evaluation- Picks up damages in nerves that can lead to a loss of muscle strength.
Why Choose RejuvenX in Manatee County?
Here at RejuvenX, our team of car accident doctors in Manatee County, FL treats every patient with the dignity and respect they deserve. Changing your health for the better requires commitment from both you and us, and you can rest assure that we are fully committed to making a positive difference in your life.
If you have any questions about our therapy, rehab, and chiropractic services in Manatee County, feel free to call us at (941) 759-5664 today.