We push the limits of what's possible for our patients.
Welcome To Our Clinic
Our clients are our priority, we offer
quality medical services with a team of specialists.
Our mission is to improve the health of our community by providing high quality, comprehensive medical care in a welcoming and compassionate environment.
On behalf of the entire staff, we would like to welcome you to our clinic. We are pleased to have the opportunity to assist you with your physical therapy care. Our goal is to provide the highest quality and most up-to-date physical therapy treatments available in a professional and caring manner. We are committed to helping you attain your rehabilitation goals. It is also our goal to provide you with outstanding service.
Palm Beach County stretches along the coasts of the Atlantic into the state’s rural center, with numerous golf courses and open beaches scattered all across its coastline. To truly enjoy it in all its glory, one should be in good health.
Our car accident doctors in Palm Beach County, FL at RejuvenX specialize in medical and physio-therapy to help our patients recover auto-related injuries as well as other chronic spinal, joint and muscle pains. The clinic is located at 1470 Royal Palm Beach, Blvd. Ste B, Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411. That’s why we can serve a wide range of patients who live in Palm Beach County.
About Palm Beach County
Chiropractic Services in Palm Beach County
- Auto Accident After Care- Many people are unaware that symptoms of injury from auto car accidents can arise even up to a month after the day of the accident. Schedule an appointment for us to have your injuries assessed.
- Understanding Car Accident Injuries- Help you to identify symptoms of post-car accident injuries such as migraines and pains that prompt you to visit a specialist.
- Car Accident Treatments- Treatments targeted to prevent implications for your health over the long run.
- Neuropathy- From being able to play golf with no obstructions to having nice long walks without pain, our patients are able to live a carefree life again with neuropathy treatment. Over the years, we have helped numerous patients through our simple and effective peripheral neuropathy treatment program.
- Peripheral Neuropathy- The result of the damage of nerves that are located outside of the spinal cord and brain.
- Diabetic Neuropathy- A type of nerve damage arising from diabetes.
- Small Fiber Neuropathy- Causes severe pain attacks that are usually first observed in the feet and hands.
- Arthritis Care- Common side effects of traditional Arthritis medications like Cortisone include nausea, headaches, infections, or even allergic reactions. At RejuvenX, we understand that Americans no longer want to take harsh medications that have side effects. As such, we make use of Sarapin, an FDA-approved drug to treat Arthritis. Sarapin works in a similar way to Cortisone, just without the same side effects.
- Osteoarthritis- In osteoarthritis, the cartilage within joints will keep breaking down without proper treatment.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis- Symptoms include fever, swollen joints, and stiffness of joints.
- Neck Pain Treatment- If you are looking for pain relief and seek to fix the root cause of the problem, then you won’t go wrong with RejuvenX.
- Back Pain Treatment- Our professional chiropractors know just what to do to help relieve you of back pain.
- Lower Back Pain Treatment- Not only will you feel relief, but we will show you proof with X-rays to show the improvement of your spinal condition.
- Knee Pain Treatment- This allows you to not have to worry about the inconveniences of mobility issues again.
- Hip Pain Treatment- Treatment for the piriformis and is non-invasive.
- Shoulder Pain Treatment- Involves treating the damaged tissues that lie around the affected pain area.
Therapy in Palm Beach County
- Postural Rehabilitation Services
- Whole Body Vibration (WBV)- Helps you to improve muscle strength and even relieve back pain.
- Wobble Chair- Encourages proper and healthy body movements while sitting comfortably.
- Cervical Traction- Involves manipulation and stretching of the neck to get rid of neck pain.
- MLS Laser Therapy- A non-invasive way to relieve pain.
- Platelet Rich Therapy- Accelerates the natural healing process of your body.
- Neuropathy Therapy- Repairs damaged nerves.
- Sciatica Therapy- Helps you to relieve pain resulting from sciatica and even ease muscle spasms.
- Spinal Decompression Therapy- A type of motorized traction that relieves back pain.
Testing & Evaluation in Palm Beach County
- X-Ray- Help doctors correctly identify the root cause of your pain.
- Muscle Function Testing- Allows professionals to diagnose if certain muscle groups are lacking in strength, which can also be a cause of certain conditions.
- Orthopedic Evaluation- Allows doctors to evaluate the most suitable treatment method for your condition.
- Neurological Evaluation- Evaluates the nerves and muscle strength of your body.
Why Choose RejuvenX in Palm Beach County?
At RejuvenX, our car accident doctors in Palm Beach County, FL make use of natural treatment methods as far as possible to help you relieve pain. We are also never short of sharing our knowledge on spine and joint care with patients so they can experience less pain in daily living.
If you have any questions about our therapy, rehab, and chiropractic services in Palm Beach County, feel free to call us at (941) 981-8520 today.