We push the limits of what's possible for our patients.
Welcome To Our Clinic
Our clients are our priority, we offer
quality medical services with a team of specialists.
Our mission is to improve the health of our community by providing high quality, comprehensive medical care in a welcoming and compassionate environment.
On behalf of the entire staff, we would like to welcome you to our clinic. We are pleased to have the opportunity to assist you with your physical therapy care. Our goal is to provide the highest quality and most up-to-date physical therapy treatments available in a professional and caring manner. We are committed to helping you attain your rehabilitation goals. It is also our goal to provide you with outstanding service.
Located along the Gulf Coast, Sarasota County is home to almost 450,000 residents in Southwest Florida. In the unfortunate event where you begin experiencing pain, numbness, or headaches in your body, it is highly important that you seek professional help quickly. Our highly skilled and professional car accidents doctors in Sarasota County, FL specialize in medical and physical to patients manage their chronic pain.
The clinic is located at 3021 Manatee Ave, West Bradenton, FL 34205 – and that’s why we can serve a wide range of patients who live in Sarasota County.
About Sarasota County
Chiropractic Services in Sarasota County
- Auto Accident After Care- If you start to experience symptoms like headaches, numbness, migraines, or pain in certain areas of your body after an accident, it is highly recommended that you seek treatment quickly as there can be a bigger problem causing the pain. RejuvenX is known to be a “car accident doctor” and is highly experienced in dealing with recovery from auto accident injuries.
- Understanding Car Accident Injuries- Allows you to seek help timely, which is critical in preventing further implications.
- Car Accident Treatments- Come in various treatment methods ranging from medication to massage therapy options.
- Neuropathy- We make use of treatment methods that are proven to be safe and effective in addressing pain, numbness, as well as tingling sensations in the feet associated with Neuropathy.
- Peripheral Neuropathy- The damage of nerves that causes weakness, numbness, and at times pain in the feet and hands.
- Diabetic Neuropathy- High blood sugar can be responsible for damaging nerves throughout the body, most commonly the nerves in your leg area.
- Small Fiber Neuropathy- A condition that consists of severe pain attacks that stem from the hands and feet. With age, the pain attacks can spread to other parts of the body.
- Arthritis Care- We understand how painful arthritis can be and how much of a hindrance it can cause to your mobility in daily life. Here at RejuvenX, we do not use harsh medications that have significant side effects to treat arthritis, but rather make use of an FDA-approved drug, Sarapin, to treat arthritis in the most natural way possible.
- Osteoarthritis- Although there is no cure for osteoarthritis, proper treatment can ensure the condition does not get worse over time.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis- A chronic and progressive autoimmune disease caused by the failure of a body’s immune system.
- Neck Pain Treatment- Pain in the neck can obstruct daily life greatly and even worsen over time, which is why you should seek assistance timely. Here, we not only seek to alleviate your pain but also to treat the root cause of the issue.
- Back Pain Treatment- Helps you to relieve pain through active manipulation by our qualified chiropractors.
- Lower Back Pain Treatment- This can be an indication of another serious condition and those who experience it are strongly encouraged to have a professional assessment.
- Knee Pain Treatment- The health of your knee joints is paramount to mobility capabilities. Here, we make use of innovative treatment methods to heal your joints and tendons.
- Hip Pain Treatment- Treatment for piriformis using injectable treatment.
- Shoulder Pain Treatment is the treatment of damaged tissues in the shoulder area.
Therapy in Sarasota County
- Postural Rehabilitation Services
- Whole Body Vibration (WBV)- Machines force the muscles to contract reflexively, which can improve muscle strength and even relieve back pain.
- Wobble Chairs- Comfortable chairs that enforce proper movement just by sitting.
- Cervical Traction- Involves stretching of the neck to ease neck pain.
- MLS Laser Therapy- A fully robotic laser therapy that helps to significantly reduce inflammation and also promotes soft tissue repair.
- Platelet Rich Therapy- Often used to treat torn tendons, joint injuries, and muscle injuries.
- Neuropathy Therapy- Vary from injections for increased nerve pressure to surgeries and physio-therapy.
- Sciatica Therapy- Ease pains and muscle spasms.
- Spinal Decompression Therapy- May be uncomfortable in the first few sessions but is effective in treating pain in spinal discs.
Testing & Evaluation in Sarasota County
- X-Ray- Straightforward method to identify the location and cause of spinal pain.
- Muscle Function Testing- Evaluates the relative strength of the different muscle groups in your body.
- Orthopedic Evaluation- Allows doctors to pick the best treatment option for your condition.
- Neurological Evaluation-Checks the nerves for any possible damages.
Why Choose RejuvenX in Sarasota County?
If you reside in Sarasota County and find that you are experiencing pain, you are always welcome to seek our natural treatment methods here at RejuvenX. Our team of car accident doctors in Sarasota County, FL have spent over a decade helping patients to relieve their pain and know what it takes for treatment to be effective.
If you have any questions about our therapy, rehab, and chiropractic services in Sarasota County, feel free to call us at (941) 759-5664 today.